- Face Reading
- Spiritual Healthcare
- ACMI Press
- We Are Not Meant To Die
Imagery Exercise For Freedom: Escaping From Jail Exercise
Intention:To Free Yourself (for Passover)
Based on idea/imagery by Judy Besserman
- Close your eyes
- Breathe out three times slowly, long slow exhalations through the mouth, normal inhalations through the nose.
- Imagine yourself in jail.
- Look around to find the key to unlock the cell door.
- Use any light you need – if you need – to find the key.
- Unlock the door and leave taking the key with you.
- Approach the guard and tell him you are leaving.
- He nods yes.
- You thank him and walk beyond him to a staircase having three tall steps up.
- Climb these steps slowly.
- At the top find a door.
- Open it and walk out.
- Close the door behind you.
- Find what you discover and how you feel. Keep it for yourself.
- After, breathe out and open your eyes.
Note: If the jailer objects, know you can return to the cell, lock yourself back in, keeping the key for future use if you wish to free yourself.