- Face Reading
- Spiritual Healthcare
- ACMI Press
- We Are Not Meant To Die
The Fairy House: A St. Patrick's Day Imagery Exercise
Intention:For Good Fortune
Thanks to our friend TLB for sharing this fairy tradition enacted on St. Patrick’s Day.
- Close your eyes and breathe out and in three times slowly.
- Go into your secret garden.
- There, build a fairy house of any size you desire. Using wood, build a triangular roof with only two sidewalls, open in the front and the back. Decorate it with sparkling materials - silver, gold, gemstones, leaves of myrrh, grass, four leaf clovers and light.
- Make a wish there.
- Leave the fairy house, undisturbed, for the fairies to inhabit, knowing that good fortune is coming to you.
- Breathe out and open your eyes.