- Face Reading
- Spiritual Healthcare
- ACMI Press
- We Are Not Meant To Die
Changes in Our Self-Image for Weight Loss
By: Dr. Jerry Epstein
When you create a new internal self image, you boost changes to your physical shape and form.
Once you envision yourself as thin, your body will follow this new internal directive. It will be easier for you to shed the pounds and more easily stick to any diet plan you choose.
Discover more restructuring exercises for weight loss (and other conditions) in my book or audio, Healing Visualizations. Want to know more about personal restoration? Check out my book, The Encyclopedia for Mental Imagery.
Through the Eye of the Needle
Intention: to lose weight, to become thin.
Frequency: Practice before each meal for a few seconds to one minute for three cycles of 21 days, stopping for seven days between cycles.
- Close your eyes
- Breathe out a long slow exhalation through the mouth, followed by normal inhalation through the nose. Do this three times.
- Imagine yourself passing through the eye of a needle.
- See, feel, and sense yourself elongating and becoming very very thin as you pass through the needle’s eye.
- If at any point, you have trouble squeezing yourself through, see the fat globules being squeezed out of your body as you pass through the needles eye.
- When you have passed through, breathe out once and open your eyes.