Gerald Epstein, M.D. - Health & Wellness
Physician/teacher Dr. Jerry Epstein helps people transform their lives with the most powerful tool available – their minds. Discover how you can take charge of your life, create new realities and own your destiny. Q&A with Dr. Jerry.
New Posts: The American Dream, What's Missing in Solution Based Healthcare, The Sixth Relationship, The Magi, Dreams as Instructions for Healing, From Gratitude to Gratuitousness, Faith: A Powerful Human Force, Donald Trump: A Spiritual Perspective, The 10 Cosmic Laws: Living an Integrated Spiritual Life, About God, Teachers and Gurus,
New Youtube Videos: September Salon 2915 Evolutionary Medicine Highlights, How to Read Your Dreams Part 1 and 2, On Self-Improvement, A Conversation on Consciousness, Resurrection Myth of Isis, What Mainstream Medicine Neglects, Idea of Spiritual Life
New Imagery Exercises: Winter Holiday Imagery and SADS
Spring 2016: Reversing Cancer through Mental Imagery by Simcha Benyosef offers a 12-step progressive program for healing from cancer based on Colette Aboulker-Muscat's imagery exercises.
Fall 2016: ACMI Press debuts Reversing the Trauma of War: An Imagery Handbook for Veterans, Active Duty Personnel and Their Families by Phyllis Kahaney and Rachel Epstein
Tune in to Dr. Jerry: Exclusive video of Dr. Jerry's provocative MindBody Hearth Health lecture at NYU Langone Medical Center. View now!. Listen to Dr. Jerry's radio/podcast interview on longevity & The Phoenix Process.
GEMS: An Updated Model - Take Dr. Jerry's new GEMS class To heal ourselves from illness and shield ourselves from stress, we need a new vision of ourselves as unified, whole beings. The GEMS educative healthcare model, derived from the ancient spiritual practices of the West, provides this paradigm shift. Though we have been trained to think of ourselves in a compartmentalized manner -- having physical problems that are distinct from disconcerting emotional concerns, troublesome social relationships, and inner moral intuitions -- we are in fact expressing our “oneness” in all these spheres of life simultaneously!
- Video, blogs and imagery exercises by health condition (A-Z) -Addictions, allergies, cancer, caregiver burn-out, insomnia, menopause, pain, PTSD, stress, thyroid, weight loss & more.
- Explore Dr. Epstein’s GEM model of wellness with this class.
- Clinicians, enroll in GEMS Clinical Group Supervision Class.
Transformative Imagery: Dr. Jerry's work is being published in a new SPRING 2016 book "Transformative Imagery: Tapping the Source of Personal and Social Change" edited by Leslie Davenport and published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers, London. His chapter will appear in the first section "Foundations of Guided Imagery: History and Overview." His chapter is titled: "Western Metaphysics of Mental Imagery and Its Clinical Applications"
Writes Dr. Jerry: "Mental imagery provides us with a portal for self-discovery, healing, and creativity. By turning our senses inward, we can tap this inborn capacity to direct us in our lives. Unbound from time and space, it serves as an access point to discover our liberation and freedom. This essay outlines the Western spiritual history and contemporary use of this three fold method (short exercises, guided exercises and waking dream); how it differs from fantasy, meditation and hypnosis; as well as 33 unique functions of imagery for change and transformation."
- Calm Down! When is an emergency not one? Why not call on your guardian angel ?
- Marriage & Relationships: To marry or not? What men/women need from relationships. Affairs of the heart vs. brain. Why we are worth loving. Take the love/relationship class.
- Two Paths To Enlightenment: Mindful Meditation & Healing Through Mental Imagery. More..
- Aging: "Turning the Clock Back on Your Aging" (New York Times) validates my work/research during the past 40 years. More...
- Manage Your Mind: Is your mind elsewhere? Does it need to be coaxed into cooperating, so that intentions and actions work in harmony? More...
- Harness Your Dreams: Decipher your dream for maximum insight. More on dreams.
Job or Lifestyle Changes? You can do it with our Power Imagery Process(PIP) online program.
Morphology: Reading faces can be a valuable tool in business and life for assessing a person's physical/psychological problems.